Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mouse has moved

SaveMouse.com (ggl cache):

UPDIT: MOS ES SAVD!!!!!!!!!!!!! [April 5th, 2007]
Will, I ded nat updit may 1 web sit allat 4 allang tam. And I no yew wer sad beccas yew miss me Mos su mush becass I amm su gud 4 hilping athir dags and 4 tilling yew why 2 hat that 1 harbil pressidint Gorj Bus. Butt I hef bin viry bissy trayeeng 2 figgur ot wes 2 git mor an mor peepil fud. YES, thiy didd gif mi 1 gud CENTINNUS DAG FIDDIR, yis thatt is viry nis bet PIPIL FUD ES WIY BETTIR. Didd yew no thatt thiy fid stayk 2 thimsilfs bet thin thiy thru et en thi tresh! Nan 4 mi Mous!

Itt hass bin allat ef werk and I haf bin en allat ef trebbels all thi tam 4 thatt hard werk 2 git fud awwiy frem thi bebe. Thes bebe es mush bettir than thatt firs gud bebe becass evin thu he scrims at me allat and dun’t lak 2 pitt me, thar is 1 theng thatt nuw bebe dus and thatt is EET. He eets all diy lang. An lecky 4 mi Mous, he es harbil att gitting thatt fud en hiss mauth. Hi draps et everwar an I leck et an itt es su gud. Tifne yils att mi allat an thatt bebe yils 2 bet am tellin yew ef yew culd test wat that bebe gits 4 breffas yew wuld jemp ap an leck itt 2!! An thiy wuld yil att YEW an yew wul nat cer becass wo! Thatt es gud fud.

Bett my laf haf nat bin perfic. Nat lanng aggu, Tifne an Kivin starttit 2 git allat ef baxxis and put thens en thus baxxis. Thin I har semwin sey thatt we R muvvin bak 2 Gorja.
Naw yew mat remimbir, I hattit Gorja. Gorja es 2 CULD 4 DAGS 2 LIF!! Mebbe peffy skirry dags culd lif thar, or dags whu haf nas fansee shus 4 thir fit bet NAT pur dags wit nu her orr bodee fatt lak mi.
I wel nivir gu bak thar. I hed 2 du semtheen an I hed 2 ect fas, or may lif wul bi uvvir.
I cantected may gud frin, Tuddy Jo. Shi is the nassist pirsin, shi sint me emmels and trits en thi mel. We stertit 2 figger out the PIRFICT PLEN. An wi didd it! Shi is gun 2 cam and riscu me 4evir nes wik. Shi is gun 2 tik mi hum 2 hir haws en Iddaho war shi wil pit me and lett mi eet stayk and trits an lett mi slip an thi furnisher an mebbe evin pup en thi hos. Shi will nivir yill at mi ef I eet her garbij, she wel jus sey “Think yew Mous 4 eeten thatt garbij 2 mik ett gu awwiy!” Thin shi wel hugg me and nivir gif mi a harbil bath or cutt may nells or tik me 2 thatt skirry vit.
An I hef nevir bin 2 Idahho bet thar es nu wey itt culd be anni culder wethir than thiy haf en Gorja. IT ES THI PIRFIC PLANN!!!!
I wel tray 2 updit yew aftir I git 2 Idahho an yew wel bi su jilis! My lif wel be 2 perfic!

lov,

Mous

pees. Ii kint figger ott haw 2 gitt cemmins 2 werk rat naw. Plis emmel mi ef yew wen 2! mows@savemouse.com



so he is gone to live with someone else... and now savemouse.com seems to be down. that was his last post? to "1 gud dag’s sad web sit"
bye mouse I hope you are doing great in idaho. ah - site is still up at http://www.electricboogaloo.net/savemouse/wordpress/

No comments: