Tuesday, November 14, 2006

sweet dog

clicking on archive dlww page, only bcs just changed template.. at 1/14/2006 04:56:00 PM : via bonnie.
live journal of mouse's mom.

top (public) post fr March:
I don't know yet how much (if any) of my wordpress stuff was lost. I'm going to be very sad if the entries from the last couple of months are gone. All I remember is the GloWorm product review, and something about Graham being cute. And I think I cut my hair.
funny (if lose blog, dont know what's *happened* )
and meanwhile Mouse hasn't written much.. just one post since I last looked months ago - June 30 - sad:
War R yew Mos?”
“Didd thiy kell yew Mous? R yew did?”
“War yew bin war yew bin? Wi R su warry abbot yew Mos”
Ukih. Thes es natt issy 4 mi 2 rat, and I hef bin 2 imbirris 2 pust abbot itt but yew nas pipil dun’t stap sinding mi thus nis emmels andd su thin I fil badd. Feelin embirris? Or filin gilty? Whish is wers?
Wel that tam I fil en2 thatt 1 harbil culd lek - thatt wes emberrsin.
Thatt tam I eet 1 hol beeg cek-cukie by mysif - thatt wes filin gilty.
Wayt. No… thatt wes ASSUM. I GAT 2 EET THI HOL THEENG BY MYSILF. Thin I gat upp an thir bid an wint 2 slip and drimmed abbot eeting thatt hol cukie agin.
Su, filin emberrsed es allat wers than filin gilty. Su thas way I heven’t pusted may 1 updit abbot war I bin. Hir gus.
A ceppil ef mens aggu I startid 2 hef allat mor sishirs. Thiy wer harrbil. Thiy startid 2 gif mi mor medsin an thatt hilped 4 1 leetil wil. Bet thi medisin med mi vary henree all tam. VIRY HUNREE. I was su starfeeng. I wallkid arrund luking and bigging 4 fud all dey.
Thin I startid heffeeng sishirs aggin.
Tifne and Kivin dint no watt 2 du. 1 dey win I hadd 1 harbil sishir Tifne sed mebbe thiy shul git mi puttid 2 slip. Thin shi startit crayeeng becass shi wes su jilis! She dunt git 2 slip allat. oh - so sad. Kivin sed “No I haf 1 bittir idee” an hi wint 2 bay mi semtheen gud.
Thatt semtheeng CHINJED MY LIF.
Et was 1 gud wunnerfil CUNTINNUS DAG FIDIR.
Ukih, es ril 4 catts. But stel! Es centeenuss!! Thatt mins thatt 4 thi firs tam en may lif THIY R FIDIN MEE ALL THI FUD I WENT 2 EET.
Ass yew cen immagin, this chinj may lif. Insted ef werreen abbot fud, I just et fud. Instid ef pustin 2 1 innernit abbot haw harbil may lif is, I ET FUD.
I stel fitt threw thatt 1 Chubby Cat dag dur. An am stel haffeen sem seeshirs, butt nat as miny becas am nat su frik out all tam abbout bin su starfeeng. oh- not so frik out all tam.

No comments: