Yis, I amm hir. I gat en trebbils thri tams thes wik 4 steeleeng pissa crest orr brid orr cukees frem thatt 1 gud bebe. A lat ef tams hi RANGLEY ACCUSSIS mi abbot stilin fud win al I did wass LUK att thatt fud and thenk abbot itt. I alsu gatt 1 bath thatt wes skirry 4 mi. An yissirdiy thiy tremmed may nels aggin. SHET UP INNIRNIT. I dun’t cir wat yew sey, et ess harbil ever tam. I hadd 2 badd seeshirs thes wik becass I wes su friked ott. oh.
Bet may prablims R smal en thi gran skeem ef thens. I wennit 2 pust 2 shu yew thes 1 impirtin pulitikil peeshir thatt wel STUNN YEW. 1 wunnerfil nas pirsin nim Jinifir sint mi thatt peeshir becass shi nos I cir allat abbot pulitics. I alsu cir allat abbot regulir tics, bet thiy R unly a beeg prablim en thi summir tam. Unlak PULItics thatt I werre abbot all yir lang.
Thess es 1 peeshir ef pipil en Pakistin whu - evin thu thiy dun’t no haw 2 spil thi nem ef thatt 1 Prisidint Jorj Bus - sey thatt hi es 1 TERRIOR. Inneristing! Hi hats terriors, andd yit HI HEMSILF IS 1 terrior. Jist lak haw 1 badd men nim HITLIR hettid pipil weth derk her evin thu HI HIMSILF hadd derk her! Su en 1 wey, Jorge Bus is essectly lak Hitlir!! Yew hird it firs an 1 Sev Moss web sit.
Diane Burke Says on January 27th, 2006 at 12:13 am :
Mouse, Would you considering running for president in the next election?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment