Sunday, January 29, 2006

quiteawebsighte

among pocket pets see also Squirrel Yin Yang (on his person's shoulder oh)
oh and

Meanwhile, on the U.S.S. Chinchilla...
Say hello to my Giant LAZER! As soon as Colonel Hamster joins me on dee deck, we shall take over dee WORRRRRLD! [sweeping gestures with paws]

Posted by: Scotty Mouse Dec 12, 2005 at 09:31 PM: Ceptain, I think we can destroy the Klingon Bird of Prey with our phasor. I'll just divert a wee bit o'power from the shields.


oh and see My name ees... Master Fluff. I leeve in dees Doc-tare Pepp-are manshon. I put a Coca Cola 'expannshon' on dee manshon. I come out when I weesh. Eef you bring me dee treats, I come out of dee manshon.

and! adorable dog that looks like a panda he's a chow, right? but: He was probably perfectly cute with his original coloring. People just suck sometimes. // I hope : There are dyes out there that are not harmful to animals. I just saw an orange poodle at work a couple of weeks ago. Fur dyeing is a service that some pet grooming salons are offering now a days.

I guess I'd better vote for cuteoverload on bloggies. why am I putting the phots above here, all straight from there? ~ my way of interacting with the pictures ~ responding to them ~ Cute O is like, totally nominated for 4 Bloggie awards! We're nommed for: Best new, Best topical, Best American and Best Friggin' Weblog of the year!

last one: peopledogpolicewallfrisk. -dude the dog is a suspect!!! oh but the permalink is just the main page? well remember to look at this, it's dated Jan 12th.

No comments: