"well sure I do." (after, eg, do you go to the pool a lot?)
"of course I have to clean up now." (doing dishes after making tea at toy kitchen unit.)

Upstairs from the playroom, in the kitchen, her mom is telling me about her favorite frog with a blanket body. I turn to see her carefully coming up the stairs, one step at a time, slow, forward, holding the frog...
*video* "baby boo-ok"
Mommy, I love this mailbox -
to me:
Will you leave this mailbox here?
(Totally, it's all yours now.)
Thank you -
Will you leave this book here?
(Sure, I'm giving it to you.)
Thank you -
Will you leave this frame here?
(Absolutely.) ... (told her that was her mommy in the photo, along with me, and also Jen & Dimit) My mommy?!
(then looking at the red mailbox & the tiny blue German dictionary, absorbed again, then looks up)
Will you leave this here?
(yes.)
Will you leave *this* here?
(yes.)
-------
Tuesday morning ~ midday June 16th ~ visited S's pretty home (like Forest Glen to me, small brick, tree shade, backyard view up hills with stairs built in)

No comments:
Post a Comment