I love this picture: the way they are looking right at me, so directly and intelligently; the way they are sitting right up next to each other like best buds.
Every time I look at Jack's face, especially, I am delighted.
This is my most favorite photo of cats that I haven't met.
The 'what shall we do now we're up here?' and 'brother & sisterly love' pics are close seconds. and Guardians of the Shed is lovely, as is the one of Jack leaning down from above and as 'cat on a warmish shed roof.' But this one, most of all, I keep coming back to look at.
How are your mogs doing these days? Will you be posting any more photos?

so this photo is December 2002 and brother-sister-love where they are little bittles is September so they are still really rather young here. On the cusp of non-kitten-hood? this is the one photo I think that is both in Kittens (Set) and Cats (Set). and then this one is put for comparison with photo of "2005-12-07 20-49-17" that makes me feel sad, bcs all grown up? but it's only 3 years later, they are still young kit cats! still the 'they grow up so quickly' oh we all do.
No comments:
Post a Comment