...Lauren Graham... News - [ Translate this page ]Lauren Graham est la star d'un court-métrage, "Gnome", réalisé en juillet dernier ... L'histoire a été écrite par une des lectrices de "Glamour Magazine". ...gilmoregirls.monrezo.be/GilmoreGirls/Lauren_News.htm - 31k - Cached
... "You know, I hold the principal role in a tele series, but I never was in the foreground in unn film. It is not easy to build a career with the cinema, it is a very different process. But as long as I can continue to work with different people and with my manner, then that entirely satisfies me . But it is not easy to combine cinema and television. Sometimes, one is obliged to lose something. Last year for example, there was something which I wanted to really do, but that began one month before the series does not finish. It is a a little insane horraire ".
No comments:
Post a Comment